₱130.00– SOLD OUT
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Turmeric is a bright yellow-orange spice commonly used in curries and sauces. It comes from the turmeric root. The spice has been used for its medicinal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties for thousands of years.
HOW TO USE:
Use in shakes or smoothies or drink as tea.
To make turmeric tea at home:
1. Boil 3 to 4 cups of water on the stove.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and stir.
3. Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Strain the tea into another container.
5. Add in coconut nectar, fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice, and milk to taste.
Product Size: 250 g
YOU WOULDN'T WANNA MISS IT!
Sign up to get updates on our products, launches, and promotions.